A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 1 user online
- 13 users / day
- 91 users / week
- 139 users / month
- 307 users / 6 months
- 8 subscribers
- 627 Posts
- 1.99K Comments
This is EXACTLY the situation I’m in.
I can’t seem to convince any of my friends or family to get away from these apps, so if I want to communicate with them or stay connected with them I have to use these apps.