A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 1 user online
- 34 users / day
- 56 users / week
- 103 users / month
- 272 users / 6 months
- 8 subscribers
- 613 Posts
- 1.94K Comments
it’s just an hidden feature with a proton unlimited, business, visionary plan. There is no list of it being included in their website. One would only know if they have previously paid for simplelogin
I had an account before their update and unification of services so they bumped my account up to unlimited. I did not now this was added, so thank you!
I was using Mozilla’s Relay and was just thinking about something more expansive and customizable. I recognize how people can think of this as an ad, but in my case you’re highlighting benefits I was unaware of.
Point taken. It is part of the package you get and most people don’t know that. The ‘get X free with purchase’ thing is just a pet peave of mine. It is basically everywhere in advertising.