A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 0 users online
- 4 users / day
- 12 users / week
- 68 users / month
- 244 users / 6 months
- 8 subscribers
- 605 Posts
- 1.81K Comments
Coming soon to a red state near you: confiscation of Drip data to detect abortions.
the app stores data locally, so they’d have to confiscate and search your device, not an online database.
Such petty things as Constitution protection from unreasonable search and seizure pale in comparison to the need to protect fetuses, sorry unborn children. Surely a monthly examination of the phones of all menstruating feeeeemales should suffice.