A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 0 users online
- 4 users / day
- 12 users / week
- 68 users / month
- 245 users / 6 months
- 8 subscribers
- 605 Posts
- 1.81K Comments
Merlin is still superior
What I would really like from stock Asus firmware is the option to redirect ALL DNS requests to chosen server, to avoid hardcoded server to bypass stuff such PiHole or nextdns. The option is present in Asus Merlin and to be honest is the basically THE reason to use it, for me.