A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 0 users online
- 1 user / day
- 9 users / week
- 65 users / month
- 242 users / 6 months
- 8 subscribers
- 605 Posts
- 1.81K Comments
deleted by creator
What a surprise! :O
Not on Firefox!!
@OptimusPrime Conclusion: switch spellcheck off :)
Better conclusion: switch to Firefox :)
Firefox still has a ton of security problems tho. Browsers in general are just crap, they src code take more space that my whole OS compressed after being installed.
@SrEstegosaurio @XpeeN which os do u use sir ( just curious )
I use ungoogled-chromium, Tor Browser and Lynx. But I would love seeing a more decentralised internet.
Oh wow, the browser-OS comparison seems big! Do you have a favorite browser? Or are they all equally bad? I hope browser security and size can change for the better in the future!