A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 0 users online
- 2 users / day
- 8 users / week
- 38 users / month
- 253 users / 6 months
- 8 subscribers
- 560 Posts
- 1.57K Comments
Can they make one where you have to give yourself a paper cut with the edge of it? Or maybe you gotta lick it, then touch your eyeball to it. Or even more appropriate for the times, a CC where you must insert the pointy end into each of your nostrils for a total of 5 rotations each. That would be unbreakable security. One could go deeper with this and require some sort of armpit material, feces or reproductive organ fluids. Anything else? How about a physical key? Or maybe the guy just knows you personally. Or you could meet with two bankers at the same time and formulate a question-responce combination that you must execute upon each transaction!
What could go wrong? :)
(hint: you leave your fingerprints about everywhere)