• 0 Posts
Joined 10M ago
Cake day: Jun 08, 2022


Just that all our enemies are not created equal and some can be tolerated. Like which is preferable? The officials of the Weimar Republic or Hitler and the Nazis. Am I wrong? Maybe I am.

When I think of who would have replaced them, I’m glad most of them survived. Their Vice presidents were usually more reactionary than the president. Wallace (FDR) might have been okay but I’m not sure. He said a lot of things I like but he started as a Republican so I always wonder if he was a mole.

I wasn’t there but the SFPD says this happened:

In a news conference on Friday, San Francisco Police Chief William Scott said officers responded to a call at around 02:27 local time (09:27 GMT) in the city’s wealthy Pacific Heights neighbourhood.

They found Mr Pelosi and the suspect - named by police as David DePape - both struggling over a hammer, but it was wrestled from Mr Pelosi’s control by the suspect, who violently assaulted him with it.

The suspect was then tackled and disarmed by officers. He had attempted to tie up Mr Pelosi “until Nancy got home”, law enforcement sources told CBS News.

There were attempted assassinations before Booth made a successful one.

The Baltimore Plot was a conspiracy in late February 1861 to assassinate President-elect Abraham Lincoln en route to his inauguration. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore_Plot

Not what I have read. Which is that the attacker planned to wait for Pelosi to come home. Who hates Pelosi most? Trump.

I can think of dozens, hundreds of the wealthy who deserve harsher treatment than Pelosi.

Why? They are both as old as dirt. It would be like trying to kill a dying animal.

If the Republicans hate her that much she must he doing something rights.

Tell that to Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, Eisenhower, Reagan, Ford, and Lincoln. All survived assassination attempts.

The attacker had him restrained but didn’t hit him until the cops showed up and tried to rescue him. Then he tried to kill him.

So he had surgery for a skull fracture and broken arm just for fun?

Reminds me of Senate sportsware. Senate produced a line of T-shirts featuring tags that said ‘Destroy All Girls." They got the deserved reputation of hating girls. This destroyed the inline skating fad as girls and the people who liked them avoided the brand and inline skating and went to skateboading. Here’s hoping this has the same effect.

Yes. The global plutocracy wants us to think the world can support an infinite number of people. It can’t. The capitalists want more people for a cheap labor pool, a market, more people to fight the wars they think will be profitable, more people to pay taxes instead of them. Why do you think the rich are supporting forced birth. Why do you think we’re running out of everything? Why is the biosphere being destroyed? Why are so many animals going extinct? Too many people. I’m not saying the wealthy aren’t making it worse. They are. But still, too many people.

Now I can’t change your minds. So death will take the world.

Please tell me this isn’t gonna be anticommunist propaganda.

General, I respect your opinions but in this case I think you are mistaken.

Do you think the earth can support an infinite number of human beings?

Overpopulation… Global warming. I made sure not to spawn so my kids wouldn’t go through it.

Maybe they should call themselves Proud Boys? True the right has proved themselves violent killers trying to end democracy while Tankies just talk.

As much damage as he did, Yeltsin, the puppet, was much worse.

Even Lenin and Stalin had to do running and hiding.

Most communists and socialists have converted themselves. The idiot capitalists think college professors convert young kids. But I was a science major and science minor and no-one in college ever mentioned politics. But I happened to read Tyndale’s translation of the New Testament, fell for Jesus, and into Christian Socialism. From there it was just a step to communism. This is driving the evil capitalists mad!

Think if they know they spy on you and try to mess up your jobs?

I remember how, back starting in the 50s, they tried to get people fired. Never join anything where you have to give your name. I never give my email.

I have read how early Christians, back before Christianity was corrupted, had to hide their beliefs to be safe and only talk with other Christians about it to be safe.

When communist countries were under mined and collapsed, crime became epidemic. Cause that was the only way people could survive once the safety net was destroyed thanks to the evil capitalists who got control. Like the Chicago boys. That seems to be happening in the US right now.

But…I’ve read back in the fifties 10% of the members were being paid by the FBI to spy on the other 90%. True most of those people are dead but they probably hired new ones.